Vitascope Wood Mechanical Model Kit
Robotime DIY movie projector Vitascope LK601 can play movie for real! Classic design with hand crank generator, it will satisfy movie lovers both in crafting and playing. Put the mechanism together piece by piece, and put on the black& white film. Enjoy a cinema together with friends and family!
- REAL PROJECTOR: Bring your own movie projector into life with 183 wood pieces. Enjoy a black& white film of Chaplin’s classic piece.
- HAND GENERATOR: no battery needed, totally green. Just crank the handle to run the motor inside and generate power for screen light.
- CHALLENGE YOUR BRAIN: Hours of immersive building to tease your mind. Step by step construct structures of an appealing model and be proud of your work.
- VINTAGE HOME DECOR: Antique style design and exquisite outlook make it an artistic decoration for your home& office.
- UNIQUE GIFT: gift for all. Whenever it’s birthday, anniversary or holiday, this is a perfect choice to express your love.
- Assembled Size: 9 x 5 x 10" (220 x 130 x 245 mm)
- Estimated assembly time: 4-8 hours.
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old
HOW TO PLAY THE MOVIE PROJECTOR?
- Find a dark room.
- Place the LK601 camera on a flat desk, 30cm away from a white screen.
- Rotate the handle to generate light power for the mini animation movie!
Size: 9 x 5 x 10" (220 x 130 x 245 mm)